Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Packed and ready to go

Spent my last day at work bringing to completion the tasks and projects for the hiatus. Learned yesterday that some type of budget will be due probably before I return so I am calling this a real working vacation.

We are all packed, suitcases near the door, ready for our escape down I-91 to Hartford at 4:30 a.m. Purchased a portable CD player to listen to our Bach, Mozart, Credence, Eric Burden, Sinatra, and finish From Yao to Mao CD lecture series on 5,000 years of Chinese history.

I have also selected reading material : Weather Permitting: Poems by Stephen Sandy (read at the 2005 Brattleboro Literary Festival), and China's new rulers : the secret files by Andrew J. Nathan and Bruce Gilley. Hmmm, this should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home